Saturday 27 January 2018

Glossybox - January



I feel like I've been sayins this a lot recently but this month's Glossybox is definitely one of my favourites. I am genuinely so excited to try out every single one of the items and don't think there's one that I'm slightly disappointed with or feel I won't use. So, enough raving about the products...let me show you what I got!!


Boots Beauty Beneath Supplements - RRP £39.99
This is a full month supply which is so impressive! I find it hard to tell if supplements are working and feel like I won't be able to fully judge until after the full month is done but anything which claims to reduce wrinkles and give glory skin is worth a go.

Eyelyn Iona Cosmetics Green Tea Primer - RRP £22
Now I have never heard of this brand before as I know it would've stuck in my head since my name is in the title but I like the sound of this primer. It claims to not only help make-up stay in the right place for longer but also nourish your skin, reduce the appearance of fine lines and reduces the appearances of large pores. Everything you could possibly need in a primer.


Alicia Cream Blush - RRP £22
The fourth and final full sized product. I've tried this on the back of my hand and a little goes a long way. It's so smooth on the skin and blends beautifully! It seems to be a very natural blush colour for my skin tone so I know I'll get a lot of use from this.

Nail Medic Nail and Cuticle Energizer - RRP £5.99
The third full sized item! It's the prettiest nail oil I've ever seen with a purple and pink liquid staying seperate. It seems to be full of all the good stuff which will help strengthen your nails and cure any breaking/brittle problems. I've already seen someone review this and they loved it so I'm excited to start giving it a go.


Dr Botanicals Moroccan Rose Superfood Facial Oil Travel Size - RRP £55 for the full size
I've started using this oil and absolutely love it! It's very lightweight and absorbs into your skin quickly. I think though what I love the most is the smell which I know I won't be able to translate over this as good as it deserves. I look forward to using this product and also dread the day this runs out as I know i won't be able to afford this for quite a while.

So now I imagine you'll all agree with me on how amazing this box is. 4 out of 5 products are full sized and the value of them is over £80!! Considering the box costs only £10 plus P&P it's such a great value for money when wanting to try out new beauty products! I can't wait for February's box now...

Thanks for reading
Iona x

Bloglovin'- TheLittleLassie
Twitter- ionaTLL
Instagram- thelittlelassie
Youtube - TheLittleLassies

No comments:

Post a Comment