Sunday 18 February 2018

Glossybox - February 2018


For some reason with this box the card lists more items than what you receive so I think it was a real pick 'n' mix situation but I have to say I'm really happy with the items I got and wouldv'e chosen the same products from the list had I had a choice - thumbs up for Glossybox getting it bang on yet again! Let's see what I got...


Ciate London Gelology Top Coat - RRP £6.00, £9.00 for the full size
This is such an adorable mini which I can't wait to try out. I love top coats which leave a gel finish to your nails as I find this helps them last the longest. This states it provides 10 days of high shine gloss which would just be fab!

Steve Laurant Nude Pop Lip Tint - RRP £17.00
This brand is popping up quite a bit in beauty boxes at the moment and I'm not complaining at all. The packaging of the products are beautiful and this lip tint is no exception. With a rose gold lid and a glass jar there's really not much to complain about. I've tried it on and the colour on me is more coral than nude but I still really like it. It did clump slightly on the dry bits of my lips but after buffing them down a bit it settled into a really nice shade. Can't say it felt over moisturising but at the moment my lips are really dry so maybe on a normal lip day this would be sufficient to keep them going.

Studio 10 Beauty Makeup Mist Glow-Plexion - RRP £14.00, £26.00 for the full size
I love a good setting mist and use one every day. Although on a daily basis I use the L'oreal one, my skin reacted the best to the MAC one and really improved with daily use of it. I'm hoping that this one will be much the same to the MAC one and bring some glow to my skin to help it look brighter and younger.

Icona Milano Emotion Allowed Mascara - RRP £15.00
I've already used this mascara once since getting my box and has to say I was impressed. Usually I like to let a mascara dry out a bit before using it as I really don't like the whole clumping together and 'spidery' look. However, this didn't clump lashes together too much and really did lengthen and hold the curl. It's also waterproof - hence the emotion allowed - and stuck around all day without the slightest hint of flaking or smudging.

Sleek Makeup Diving Eyeshadow Palette in Storm - RRP £8.99
I actually had this exact palette before so when I received this I dug out my old one. It had a cracked mirror and was extremely dirty and a couple of the eyeshadows were completely used. The fact I still had it however to me shows how much I liked the palette so I'm very happy to have a brand new clean one to replace it with. Sleek is also a drugstore makeup brand which I think is very under-rated and is great quality for it's price. If anyone was starting out in makeup I would 100% recommend checking out this brand and especially the eyeshadow palettes!

I think the item I'm most looking forward to using is the Ciate top coat but I'm also SO happy to have the new Sleek eyeshadow palette. If any of you have reviewed your own Glossyboxes or any beauty box subscriptions then feel free to leave a link below as I love reading about them!

Thanks for reading
Iona x

Bloglovin'- TheLittleLassie
Twitter- ionaTLL
Instagram- thelittlelassie
Youtube - TheLittleLassies

No comments:

Post a Comment