Sunday 25 February 2018

Pixi Beauty Sleep Cream


I recently ran out of my beloved Neal's Yard Rose Beauty Balm (which you can read about in my post here) and then found this product in my drawer so have been trying it out for the past couple of weeks. Pixi Beauty Sleep Cream is a welcome addition to my evening skincare routine as I've really been enjoying using it. 

First off, I love the packaging. There's something so simple and quite old fashioned about it which I love. The cream itself is very buttery and absorbs into the skin quickly. It feels quite light on the skin which is a nice change from using oils which can feel a bit heavier and take longer to sink into the skin. Even though it feels light on the skin there’s no doubt that it’s working hard over night as my skin feels so nourished in the morning. This Beauty Sleep Cream also has a slight lavender smell which I also enjoy but I realise it may not be to everyone's taste. 

Overall I have really enjoyed using this cream and will continue to do so. However, the one down side is that the pump has let me down a couple of times. I don't know if the texture of the cream is too thick in the tube but I often find I have to twist the pump off and squeeze the cream onto my hand instead. Not a big issue and I can still use the cream but just a slight annoyance. 


So far the skincare which I've tried from Pixi is this Beauty Sleep Cream and the infamous Pixi Glow Tonic (which I LOOOOVE!). Let me know if there's any other Pixi essentials I need to be trying!


Thanks for reading
Iona x

Bloglovin'- TheLittleLassie
Twitter- ionaTLL
Instagram- thelittlelassie
Youtube - TheLittleLassies

No comments:

Post a Comment