Sunday 25 March 2018

What’s In My Bag Tag

So this is a little bit of a different post for me as it isn’t fully focused on anything makeup or beauty related. Instead, it’s a tag which I love watching and so, although it isn’t as popular anymore, I thought I’d film a ‘What’s In My Bag Tag’.

I’m the type of person who likes to be prepared and my friends know this so if we’re out and about and they need something, I’m always the first one to be asked and chances are I’ve got it. To see what random things I’m talking about, click the link below to head over to the video...and while you’re there feel free to subscribe so you don’t miss any future videos!


Thanks for reading
Iona x

Bloglovin'- TheLittleLassie
Twitter- ionaTLL
Instagram- thelittlelassie
Youtube - TheLittleLassies

No comments:

Post a Comment