Saturday 9 March 2013

Make Up Haul


Haul Beauty


So, over the past month or so I've had to make a few trips to Boots/Superdrug for some basic toiletries, such as cotton pads/shampoo etc, but have somehow managed to collect a rather large amount of new make-up! Woops! It's really not a massive amount but for someone who is meant to be saving money for a trip of a lifetime, it's definitely more than I should've bought. I didn't get it all at once though and managed to get a good few bits in the sale- so really it's fine...?!



Make Up



Elf Beauty BookEssie
Sleek Blush
The prettiest packaging I've ever seen! Glittery on one end fading out half way down- beautiful!
Avon IdealMac Studio SculptCorrect and Perfect


Products featured;
Elf Beauty Books Smokey Editions- in sale for about £3 each
Essie Nail Varnish- "Buy Me A Cameo" - £7.99
Sleek Contour Kit- "Light" - £6.49
Sleek Blush- "Flamingo" - £4.49
Lancome Hypnose Star Mascara- £22 (I got in sale + discount)
MAC Studio Sculpt Foundation- "NC15" - £24 (I got in sale + discount)
Avon Ideal Flawless Invisible Coverage Foundation- "Creamy Natural" - £12
Avon Super Shock Mascara- "Black" - £10.50
MeMeMe Correct & Perfect Concealer Kit- "Nude" - £6.99 (I then used a discount)
MeMeMe Beat The Blues Illuminator & Highlighter- "Oyster Gold" - £5.50 (I then used a discount)

 So that is it all. I will be trying not to buy any other make-up for a very long time as my purse just can't take it. If there's any items you specifically want reviews on then please leave a comment either here or on twitter. Like I said, I did get the Lancome mascara, MAC foundation and the two MeMeMe products in sale/with discounts so didn't pay the price stated.

Hope you guys enjoyed, if you did then please feel free to subscribe!

Thanks for reading
Iona x

Bloglovin'- TheLittleLassie
Twitter- ionaTLL
Instagram- thelittlelassie
Youtube - TheLittleLassies


No comments:

Post a Comment