Sunday 18 August 2013

Travel Make-Up Bag Essentials



Recently I have been working a lot and often not finishing on time. This means that I'm usually going straight from work to meet up with friends/go out so I've had to have a wee travel make-up bag update to help take me from sweaty cafe worker to normal Iona.

It took me a while to work out everything I needed to update my look after work so thought I'd make a quick list of what I call the 'essentials'.

 

Obviously the first and main thing which is needed is a make-up bag. Mine was a birthday present from a friend and is from Ted Baker- I LOVE it! Here's a list of what I like to keep in it;
  • Dry shampoo- a MUST after working in a bakery all day
  • Mascara- I've chosen one which doesn't clump when added on top of the mascara which I've been wearing all day
  • Concealer- this one works a treat both under eyes and on any blemishes
  • Eyeliner- I don't wear any during a work day so like to put this on afte
  • Highlighter- a mini from Benefit which I love for giving a golden glow
  • Foundation- yet another mini from Benefit which is brilliant for a little bit of extra coverage while not being too heavy
  • Powder- to get rid of a rather shiny forehead which always appears by the end of the shift
  • Blusher- to bring some life back into my face
  • Lipgloss/Lipstick/Lip Crayon- not in the photo as I always have a lip product in my bag which changes every day
  • Brush- changeable heads so it can be used for the powder and blusher for a better application
Hope this list was useful! Did I miss anything?!

Thanks for reading
Iona x

Bloglovin'- TheLittleLassie
Twitter- ionaTLL
Instagram- thelittlelassie
Youtube - TheLittleLassies


No comments:

Post a Comment