Tuesday 1 October 2013

Apologies!!

Hello there everyone!! Remember me?! Probably not and that is for sure my fault as I have not blogged in quite a while.

However, before you all start looking for the unsubscribe button please let me explain!

Recently my life had been a little bit crazy as I have been preparing for quite a journey- both a physical one and mental one. Myself and two of my friends have decided to move to Australia for a year!! Something which is extremely exciting/nerve wrecking for us so a lot of time has been spent working to have enough money for such a trip and also on planning! 

I am currently lying on a bed, in a hotel in Dubai with my very good friend Kirsty next to me. We'll be here for another 2 nights and then start the journey to Australia. I do plan to keep up with my blogs which I'm there but naturally may take some time to settle down before any new posts pop up.

Please stick with me and I'll try upload soon!!!

Thanks for reading
Iona x

Bloglovin'- TheLittleLassie
Twitter- ionaTLL
Instagram- thelittlelassie
Youtube - TheLittleLassies

No comments:

Post a Comment