Friday 30 January 2015

Empties #3

The title really says it all so I will jump straight into the products I've recently used up. A lot of them I have reviewed previously so I will link them below. I have to say I loved all of these products and have already re-purchased a few of them. 

  • Nspa Shower and Bath Gel in Passion fruit- the NICEST smelling bath products you can buy from your local drugstore or even supermarket!
  • The Body Shop Vitamin E Aqua Boost Sorbet- amazing...full review here
  • Revon Nearly Naked Pressed Powder in 030 Medium- I think this is the first time I've fully used up a powder because it really was that good! I often choose this over my MAC mineralize skinfinish powder
  • Revlon Colorstay for Combination/Oily Skin in 220 Natural Beige- I absolutely love this foundation and will repurchase again. Brilliant staying power and I love how you can get it to suit your skin type
  • Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water- already repurchased...full review here

I am now currently working my way through a few Christmas goodies so there'll no doubt be another empties soon enough! What's everyone else been using up and loving recently?

Thanks for reading
Iona x

Bloglovin'- TheLittleLassie
Twitter- ionaTLL
Instagram- thelittlelassie
Youtube - TheLittleLassies

No comments:

Post a Comment