Thursday 19 March 2015

Better Than Batiste?!




Now there's a title I never thought I'd write. For as long as I've been using dry shampoo I've never found anything that has come close to how good Batiste. I've tried and tested a few but have never been impressed. However, after seeing this new gem on offer on the dry shampoo shelf I thought I can always try one more- enter in Pantene Pro-V Volume Booster.

This stuff is brilliant, so much so that I've already bought another in case I run out- totally bypassing Batiste on my way. It doesn't leave a lot of white residue in your hair so is easy to blend in, even in my dark roots, and gives brilliant volume which really lasts throughout the day. It's got a pleasant smell which isn't too strong and does a great job at refreshing my hair without making it look like there's a lot of product in it.

All in all I would definately say there's finally some real competition for Batiste. 

Thanks for reading
Iona x

Bloglovin'- TheLittleLassie
Twitter- ionaTLL
Instagram- thelittlelassie
Youtube - TheLittleLassies

2 comments:

  1. NOOOOOOO WAY!!!!!!!??????? How much is it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one comes in at £3.99 whereas Batiste is £2.99 (in a similar size) but I have found this to last a lot longer as I can get away with using less so it possibly works out even if not better value. Also, when I bought it it had a third off so keep an eye out in Boots in case there's ever a cheeky deal! x

    ReplyDelete