Wednesday 23 September 2015

Autumn Lips



In the same order as the picture above and listing below


 Typically when Autumn comes along make-up gets a lot deeper in colour and the bright summer shades are gone for another year. However, I love Autumn and instead of seeing it as the end of Summer I focus on the still bright and crisp days and I like my make-up to reflect this. That is why my favourite lip products this Autumn are still fairly bright and bold, but just with the Summer-edge taken off.

There are four products in particular which I know I'll be reaching for non-stop this Autumn;
  • MAC Lipstick in 'Plumful'- ah I just LOVE this shade so much! It's a very toned down pink-toned berry shade and is from the Lustre line so is beautifully creamy and comfortable on the lips. 
  • L'oreal Matte Lipgloss in '407 Smoke Me Up'- a recent purchase but a major favourite one! There will be a blog post coming soon on this but let me just say it's amazing! The pigmentation, colour and lasting power is all on point!
  • Maybelline ColorDrama in '410 Fab Orange'- the most perfect orange/red lip colour I've ever worn. Everytime I wear this I get compliments and luckily it last around all day to get them! Full review on it here
  • No7 Shine & Tint in 'Seduce'- a beautiful bold pink with a stunning shine. For a full review on it you can read the post here

There will be another post to come about other Autumn make-up which I'll be reaching for in the next few months so make sure you're subscribed so you don't miss out on that one!
Also let me know which shade is your favourite from the four above.

Thanks for reading
Iona x

Bloglovin'- TheLittleLassie
Twitter- ionaTLL
Instagram- thelittlelassie
Youtube - TheLittleLassies



No comments:

Post a Comment