Sunday 18 September 2016

Better Than Sex Mascara Vs Waterproof



You may have seen that in my previous post, which you can find here, I received the waterproof version of the ever popular Too Faced mascara 'Better Than Sex' in a recent Birchbox. After mentioning my dislike for the original version, which seems a rare occasion as everyone else rants about how great it is, I thought I'd let you know how I got on with the waterproof version and if it impressed me more or less than the original. 


From the first moment I used the waterproof version I was in love. This coated my lashes evenly and built up beautifully. It held a curl all day, which other waterproof mascara's really struggle with, and really opened up my eyes. I literally loved it and haven't used another mascara since. 


Initially I thought it was just down to the formula but when I look closer there is also a difference in the brush. I think this is also a big factor in the waterproof separating the lashes and coating each one separately rather than the original which just seemed to clump them together and weigh them down. 

I am so pleased that the waterproof version lived up to the reputation of the original and I can't imagine my make-up bag being without it again!

Thanks for reading
Iona x

Bloglovin'- TheLittleLassie
Twitter- ionaTLL
Instagram- thelittlelassie
Youtube - TheLittleLassies

No comments:

Post a Comment