Sunday 7 January 2018

Birchbox - December 2017


Yes that title wasn't a typo...I really am about to share the December Birchbox which I received with you. Now, I realise this does seem slightly late given that not only are we in a different month it is indeed a whole different year. However, my actual December Birchbox got lost (thanks to some stormy weather we had at the beginning of December) but after contacting Birchbox, who replied after 20 minutes!, they had another sent out to me immediately. They had unfortunately run out of some of the items in the December box so instead made one up for me based on my beauty profile. 

Before I go on about what I got in the box I feel I can't before mentioning how beautiful the box is!! Stunning design which makes evident the collaboration with Matthew Williamson on the December box.

Now, here's what I got inside the box;


Pixi Shea Butter Lip Balm in Natural Rose - RRP £8
This was the item which I got to choose for December. It was between this and a red lip and I chose this thinking that it'd be beautiful nude and also can always do with a bit of moisture during the Winter months. The shade is better than I had thought so will definitely get my use out of this!

Baija Paris Caramelised Honey Body Scrub - RRP £14.90 for the full size
Although this is a miniature it's actually a really decent size and I'll get a good couple of uses from it. It literally looks good enough to eat but I'll save it for the shower.

Kebelo Clarifying Shampoo - RRP £13.95 for the full size
I have never used a clarifying shampoo before which means I probably really need to! This is recommended for use once or twice a month to give your hair a refresh, what better way to start the new year than a fresh start for your head. 

Sand & Sky Brilliant Skin Purifying Clay Mask - RRP £39.90 for the full size
I love a face mask and especially purifying ones. Anything that draws out impurities and leaves glowing skin is alright with me! Hopefully I'll get a couple of uses out of this sample as I think it'll be very effective. 

Spectrum Collections B04 Angled Blender Brush - RRP £4.99
I've got a couple of Spectrum brushes already from a couple of beauty boxes and I do really like them. The bristles are beautifully soft and with a rose gold detail to the brush who can complain!

Although it was slightly annoying getting the Birchbox late it also means that I don't have to wait as long for my next one so next week could be another Birchbox post with the January box - yay! I'd love to see what everyone else got in their December boxes so I can see what I missed out on so if you've done a post please leave it before for me to check out.

Thanks for reading
Iona x

Bloglovin'- TheLittleLassie
Twitter- ionaTLL
Instagram- thelittlelassie
Youtube - TheLittleLassies

No comments:

Post a Comment