Sunday 12 May 2013

Beauty Haul


I was very naughty today...and I'm not proud of myself...but I don't regret buying one item!!
I've been trying to save up recently for a trip of a life-time which I'm planning for the end of this year and so far I've been pretty good. I've managed not to buy lots of clothes, do nights out on the cheap, resist the sales but then today, I made the mistake of 'popping into' Boots!

This should never be attempted by any girl not wanting to spend money. I could literally spend so long just looking at all the pretty make-up products they have. In my defence, I did have a lot of vouchers to use and ended up saving about £20 thanks to them so less damage was done than initially thought.

So here's what I purchased;
  • No7- Beautiful Skin Facewipes (recently blogged about here.)
  • No7- Beautiful Matte Foundation
  • Soap & Glory- A Great Kisser Lip Moisture Balm (in Vanilla Bean)
  • Soap & Glory- Lip Stick (in Pom Pom)
  • Soap & Glory- Cheekmate Cheek and Lip Stain
  • Maybelline- The Eraser Eye
  • Benefit- Happy Beauty Day set (which includes a mini Pore Fessional, BADgal Lash Mascara and Posie Tint Lip and Cheek Stain)

Anyone else had a weak moment recently and splurged out a bit? We're all friends here so own up!

Thanks for reading
Iona x

Bloglovin'- TheLittleLassie
Twitter- ionaTLL
Instagram- thelittlelassie
Youtube - TheLittleLassies




No comments:

Post a Comment