Monday 27 May 2013

First BBQ of 2013! OOTD




 The sun finally decided to get it's hat on and come out to play and I've never been so thankful to have a day off work, so to celebrate I joined a few friends for a cheeky wee BBQ and fruit ciders.

Since we haven't had such nice weather in a long time I wanted to make the most of it by getting the old pins out and get a skirt on. Both the skirt and top here are from Topshop and were purchased a couple of years ago for some work experience I had with Ted Baker. I love the shape of the skirt and especially loved the fact that it refuses to be blown up by any sudden gusts of wind so my dignity stayed intact.

Hope you're all enjoying any sunshine you may be having!

Thanks for reading
Iona x

Bloglovin'- TheLittleLassie
Twitter- ionaTLL
Instagram- thelittlelassie
Youtube - TheLittleLassies

No comments:

Post a Comment