Wednesday 8 January 2014

Happy New Year!

A very happy New Year to you all!!

Hope you all had a brilliant New Year and are excited for what the new year has to come.
I've never been one to make new years resolutions as I often think we should be making new goals/challenging ourselves throughout the year. 

However, this year I thought I'd give it a go! And starting with posting on here more often. I am aware of how lazy I have been on here recently and I blame myself getting distracted by life. Hopefully having made a post about blogging more often being my resolution will force me to do so! So, brace yourself and be ready to get hit by plenty more nonsense from me. 

Thanks for reading
Iona x

Bloglovin'- TheLittleLassie
Twitter- ionaTLL
Instagram- thelittlelassie
Youtube - TheLittleLassies

No comments:

Post a Comment