Friday 10 January 2014

My Australian Adventure...so far!

G'Day! 

I am now 3 months into my travels around the other side of the world and I thought it was about time I introduced this blog to my other one! I decided to start another blog which is kept in the style of a diary and also shares some of my photo's of the exciting things I'm getting to do. You can find this blog here: http://diaryofatravelingscot.blogspot.com.au/

Another way to follow my journey is on YouTube! Before leaving for Australia I had the idea of starting up a channel for a way to allow my friends and family back home see what we're getting up to. So, my fellow traveller Kirsty and I have started the channel. It's something which we started to help keep friends and families up to date with our travels but have enjoyed doing it and thought it might also be good for people who are thinking of doing something similar and who may have questions.

We would love as many people as possible to watch our videos and ask any questions which they may have. It's not anything we're taking too seriousy nor is it extremely well edited with high-tech equipment but if you are into YouTube and want to follow our journey then please go over to our channel and subscribe! You can find us here: www.youtube.com/TheLittleLassies

Thanks for reading
Iona x

Bloglovin'- TheLittleLassie
Twitter- ionaTLL
Instagram- thelittlelassie
Youtube - TheLittleLassies


No comments:

Post a Comment