Thursday 13 February 2014

Bloglovin'

I've been hearing bits and bobs about this thing called Bloglovin' for a little while now but only today did I actually decide to find out what it is. After scrolling through the site I have decided I really like it and signed myself right up.

It's basically a place to follow all your favourite blogs and discover new ones on a whole range of topics. It's also a place to easier share blogs which you enjoy and for people to share their favourites with you too.

I would highly recommend joining if you're someone who enjoys reading blogs and of course I would appreciate a follow on it to. As you may or may not have noticed I have added a button on the right on which you can easily find the link to follow this blog on it or you can click here to go straight to my page.

I'd really love some followers over there and if you do go then thank you very much :)

Thanks for reading
Iona x

Bloglovin'- TheLittleLassie
Twitter- ionaTLL
Instagram- thelittlelassie
Youtube - TheLittleLassies

No comments:

Post a Comment