Wednesday 12 March 2014

Current Favourites #2


I don't usually do monthly favourites as its rare for me to try enough new products each month for it to differ, however, I thought I would share some favourites which recently I've not been able to put down. Some products are new, some are old but all are very much loved.

  • Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water- a must have in any skin care routine (blogged about in full here)
  • Lush Lip Scrub in Bubblegum- the best way to get rid of dry lips and tastes amazing! (blog on my favourite lip products including this one here)
  • Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Skin Protectant- recently my lips have been extremely dry and by using this straight after the lush sugar scrub leaves them beautifully smooth and nourished.
  • Simple Spotless Anti-Blemish Moisturiser- sinks into my skin straight away leaving it feeling instantly smooth and helps fight against any breakouts, what more could you want?!
  • Redken Extreme Anti-Snap Leave-In Treatment- although just a travel size this is lasting me forever and I use it every time on my wet hair. Helps to instantly de-tangle hair and leaves it feeling ridiculously soft even after first use- I love this!
  • Benefit Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow Foundation- a recently emptied mini product which I fell in love with and has become one of my favourite foundations I've tried to this day (mentioned in this blog here)
  • Sleek Candy Collection Sweet Cheeks Blusher Palette- amazing blush trio which has been great while I've been travelling, offering many different looks from 3 different shades and 3 different textures (blogged about in full here)

These are my recent favourites, what are yours?

Thanks for reading
Iona x

Bloglovin'- TheLittleLassie
Twitter- ionaTLL
Instagram- thelittlelassie
Youtube - TheLittleLassies


No comments:

Post a Comment