Thursday 3 July 2014

Maybelline Colour Whisper


When I left the UK Maybelline's Colour Whisper wasn't available however I had heard of it through American bloggers and had only heard good things about them. So, when I caught sight of it during my first few weeks in Australia I could not hold myself back.



I got the colour '25- Lust for Blush' and fell in love with it.  Everything from the packaging to the colour to the formula is just spot on. I would describe the texture as quite a creamy soft one which glides on the lips and just sits beautifully as it has no sticky feel to it. The product is also very moisturising so I've found I'll grab this during the day instead of just a balm as it'll give a great dose of moisture and colour in one.  As you can see I'm almost all out of it as it has been my go to product for the past 8 months or so as the colour just seems to go with almost every out and for any occasion. It is the most beautiful pinky/neutral/your lips but better colour. I cannot get enough of this! The thought of this one running out genuinely saddens me but I can't wait to try more of the other colours.


What's everyone's favourite shade?

Thanks for reading
Iona x

Bloglovin'- TheLittleLassie
Twitter- ionaTLL
Instagram- thelittlelassie
Youtube - TheLittleLassies




No comments:

Post a Comment