Friday 25 July 2014

No7 Beautifully Matte Foundation


Let me introduce you to a special little friend who is known as my favourite drugstore foundation...No7 'Beautifully Matte' foundation. I am a big fan of No7 for both their skincare and make-up and this product did not disappoint. 

A couple of years ago they introduced a new skin matching gadget which allowed customers to go in and get shown their perfect foundation. From colour to formula they have such a wide variety that I truly believe there's something for everyone. 


I have rather oily skin which can sometimes be a bit combination but my main problem is the shine, so I was looking for a matte foundation and that is exactly what I found. The Beautifully Matte foundation is the most matte foundation I've ever found and is medium to full coverage. I have it in 'Cool Ivory' and the colour is also the best match I've ever found that even sometimes I wonder if I actually put make-up on or whether I'm just having a good skin day (answer is always I put foundation on). I think the thing I like most about this product is that although it is matte and does keep shine at bay it still lets a glow come through which gives such a natural appearance. 



I always think No7 gets over looked when it comes to make-up but if you're looking for great quality products which are made to suit your needs then it's definitely worth checking out! It's very reasonably priced and more often than not there's vouchers in Boots giving you money off- bonus! 
As you can see I'm close to finishing this product which just shows how much I love it as I'm definitely someone who starts a products but gets distracted by others and constantly switch them up.

If you're thinking about checking out the No7 range then click on the links below for some more reviews;

Thanks for reading
Iona x

Bloglovin'- TheLittleLassie
Twitter- ionaTLL
Instagram- thelittlelassie
Youtube - TheLittleLassies






No comments:

Post a Comment