Tuesday 7 October 2014

Beauty Box


Now I'm a major fan of beauty boxes so when I saw an offer in this months Glamour magazine I could not hold back. For £15.99 (box worth £83.47) you got a 12 month subscription to the iPhone/iPad edition of the magazine AND 'The Glamour Beauty Power List 2014'. 


The box contains;

  • Philip Kingsley Daily Damage Defence Conditioning Spray
  • Nude Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick
  • Laura Mercier Foundation Primer (one of the main reasons I got the box)
  • Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser (the other main reason I got this box)
  • Eyeko Mascara Off Eye Makeup Remover Wipes
  • James Read Sleep Mask Tan
  • Bourjois Volume 1 Second Mascara





What a box full! I think beauty boxes are brilliant for trying out new items before buying full sized products and also for discovering new brands/products which you wouldn't have tried otherwise. If you like the look of the contents of this box then I'm afraid this exact box isn't still available but if you head to latestinbeauty.com you will find other box options available and even a pick your own box, which I think is just a genius idea. 

Thanks for reading
Iona x

Bloglovin'- TheLittleLassie
Twitter- ionaTLL
Instagram- thelittlelassie
Youtube - TheLittleLassies

*This is not a sponsored post.




No comments:

Post a Comment