Tuesday 28 October 2014

Maybelline ColorDrama Lip Pencil


One of Maybelline's latest lip product to hit our shelves is their ColorDrama Lip Pencil and when I saw it on offer in my local Asda I couldn't help myself. I have to admit that I haven't tried out many of Maybelline's lip products so wasn't sure what to expect but I was very pleasantly surprised as to how much I LOVE this.


This lip pencil is very pigmented and leaves a semi-matte look on the lips. I find it very easy to apply and it lasts very well throughout the day. Maybelline describe it as an "intense velvet lip pencil" and I very much agree with the intense aspect. It goes on very smoothly and I think with the help of it's 'velvet-ness' it isn't as drying on the lips as other similar lip products which leave a matte affect. 


There is 10 shades in the range so there's something for everyone and I would definitely recommend you try them out. And for only £4.99 (Boots) why wouldn't you!? I have the shade Fab Orange which is the most perfect orange/red lip colour and I LOVE it a lot! Can't wait to try more of the colours out!

Thanks for reading
Iona x

Bloglovin'- TheLittleLassie
Twitter- ionaTLL
Instagram- thelittlelassie
Youtube - TheLittleLassies





No comments:

Post a Comment