Sunday 3 May 2015

L'oreal Infallible 24H-Matte Foundation









L'oreal is a brand which I've used and trusted since I began in make-up so when they have a new realise I get excited. Especially when it's a foundation which claims to deliver 24hours of matte coverage. And that is exactly what the new Infallible Matte foundation does...well I've not actually had it on for 24 hours but it does last all day!

I have an extremely oily forehead which requires a lot of powder and has never been tamed by foundation all that well. However, this has been the best ever foundation for controlling my oily skin ever. I still use powder on top in the morning but don't need to top up during the day because of shininess. 

As you can see on the back it claims to be a medium texture and high coverage. I definitely agree with the high coverage but feel the texture is actually lighter than medium. It sits very comfortable on the skin with no caking and you can barely feel it which is surprising considering the high coverage. 

This has fast become one of my all time favourite foundations and for £6.99 you really cannot complain!

Thanks for reading
Iona x

Bloglovin'- TheLittleLassie
Twitter- ionaTLL
Instagram- thelittlelassie
Youtube - TheLittleLassies

No comments:

Post a Comment