Saturday 23 May 2015

Rimmel Lasting Finish Concealer




I will admit that it was the packaging that drew me to this product. I'm not sure why but there was someone about this little red pot that I really liked and it reminded me of a lot higher end concealers which come in similar shaped packaging. But enough about the packaging....onto the product itself!

So this is Rimmel's newest concealer and it is a goodone. It has a lovely creamy texture which blends really nicely into the skin. I use this under my eyes as it's high coverage and doesn't budge during the day. Therefore I bought this in the lightest shade (010 Porcelain) so it could also do a highlighting number underneath my foundation and I found it to be great for this. I've heard other bloggers say that they don't like using this under their eyes as it creased but personally it has never creased on me and I love it as a base to hide those black circles.

I did try this on a spot and although it covered it well initially I found it didn't quite last a full shift but I had used it on my chin which a lot of my make-up seems to rub off during the day so it isn't a write off for that just yet. 

I really enjoy using this product under my eyes and it's has now become an essential step in my everyday routine. The only bad thing I can really think of is that it currently only comes in 3 shades which is fine for me but maybe not everyone else! This is available from Boots and Superdrug for £5.49 -bargain!

Thanks for reading
Iona x

Bloglovin'- TheLittleLassie
Twitter- ionaTLL
Instagram- thelittlelassie
Youtube - TheLittleLassies



2 comments:

  1. Does it come in lots of shades? Wonder if you could use this plus a darker one for contouring?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, at the moment it only comes in 3 shades and if I remember correctly the darkest shade was still quite light. Fingers crossed they release new shades soon as I think the texture of this would make a great contour! x

    ReplyDelete