Wednesday 28 October 2015

Autumn Eye Look






One of my favourite things about Autumn is the beautiful colours of the leaves as they start to fall to the ground. With this in mind I've created an eye look which mirrors these colours perfectly. And as always, it's very easy to do!

I used two palettes- Collection Eyes Uncovered in 'Nude Bronze' and Urban Decay Naked Basics. Two palettes and only 3 shades used to create an Autumnal golden/bronze eye look- ideal!

So I started by covering the whole lid with the shade 'Ochre' (1) from the Collection palette. I then put the shade 'Nutty' (2) over the outer 2 thirds of the eye lid. To finish it off I popped the shade 'Faint' (3) from the Urban Decay palette through the socket and made a slight V shape at the side of the eye. Blended together to make sure there's no harsh lines and voilĂ ! A very simple but stunning eye look which is just perfect for this time of year.

Thanks for reading
Iona x

Bloglovin'- TheLittleLassie
Twitter- ionaTLL
Instagram- thelittlelassie
Youtube - TheLittleLassies


No comments:

Post a Comment