Sunday 11 October 2015

Bourjois Colorband Eyeshadow Crayons






When I first saw these on the Bourjois stand my questions wasn't "should I buy this?" but instead "which shade should I get?!"

I was immediately drawn to these since I am a big fan of eyeshadow crayons as I just find them so easy and effortless to use. The shades I settled for are '05 Mauve Baroque'- a stunning purple which silver shimmer through it and '02 Brun dadaiste'- a gorgeous chocolatey brown with gold shimmer through it- a current favourite for Autumn!

 The formulas for both are very impressive. Both shades are very pigmented- with a lot of shimmer!- and creamy which helps them apply really nicely. They do set very quickly so you have to work fast with them as once they set they are there for the long time. These are the only products which I feel comfortable using on my eyes without a primer as I know they'll stick around all day on their own. On me they don't crease- which is nothing short of a miracle when no primer is involved!- and I really just can't get enough. They blend out beautifully, making them perfect to wear on their own so when you're in a bit of a rush in the morning these should be your go to. 

I don't think I have anything bad to say about them! Think I need to go pick up the other shades and for £5.99 (from Boots) it won't break the bank doing so! What other shades should I go for first?

Thanks for reading
Iona x

Bloglovin'- TheLittleLassie
Twitter- ionaTLL
Instagram- thelittlelassie
Youtube - TheLittleLassies





No comments:

Post a Comment