Sunday 8 November 2015

L'oreal Brow Artist Plumper






After not getting on too well with Rimmel's Brow This Way- post here- I was a bit reluctant to try any more brow 'mascaras' but I had heard quite a few good things about L'oreal's Brow Artist Plumper so couldn't resist trying it out and boy am I glad I did!

Unlike the Rimmel version this has an appropriate sized brush which allows a reasonable amount of product to be distributed on the brows and in a more controlled way. If I'm having a lazy day I will use only this on my brows as it gives enough pigmentation to fill in my brows and of course, it being a gel, holds them in place all day. But in my daily routine I fill in my brows with a crayon and then use this to add a more natural voluminous affect while also holding them in place. Unless you go OTT with the application this doesn't feel crispy and really does hold the brows in place.

I have this in the shade 'medium/dark' and find it works well for me...if anything it may be slightly on the dark side but it's the closest I've found to matching my brows. 

The one down side is that it only comes in 2 different shades so it could be hard to find a match but for only £5.99 (Boots) it's worth a shot!

Thanks for reading
Iona x

Bloglovin'- TheLittleLassie
Twitter- ionaTLL
Instagram- thelittlelassie
Youtube - TheLittleLassies

No comments:

Post a Comment