Wednesday 3 February 2016

Evening Skincare Routine




I have been using a few of the same evening skincare products for quite a while now and have found my skin in the best condition it's been in for ages! So, I therefore thought I would share what I've been using as I don't think I've done an evening skincare routine before.

In order of use;
  • The Body Shop Camomile Cleansing Oil
  • Garnier Micellar Water
  • No7 Soft & Soother Gentle Cleanser
  • No7 Soft & Soothed Gentle Toner
  • The Body Shop Vitamin E Serum
  • The Body Shop Vitamine E Night Oil
  • The Body Shop Vitamin E Eye Cream

I use these products every night without fail and have found that the combination has really helped boost the moisture levels in my skin. I have never suffered from dry skin, if anything I usually get quite oily but I think that was due to lack of moisture so by using gentle products, a serum and an oil my skin has been given such a boost and cleared up so much!

What evening skincare product could your skin not live without?

Thanks for reading
Iona x

Bloglovin'- TheLittleLassie
Twitter- ionaTLL
Instagram- thelittlelassie
Youtube - TheLittleLassies


No comments:

Post a Comment