Sunday 7 February 2016

Morning Skincare Routine


I work a standard 9 - 5 job with a half hour commute and refuse to wake up before 7am. This means that the amount of time I have in the morning for a skincare routine is limited. However, I do still think it's an important routine to have so I have simplified it somewhat but still include a gentle cleanse, tone and moisturise. 

My previous post was my evening routine, which you can read here, and a lot of these products are in both routines so I'll just talk about the new bits in this one as it'll save me repeating myself. 

  • I start off using the Micellar Cleansing Water on these Double Faced Oval Pads. These are from Boots and are my absolute favourite. I never thought much about cotton pads until I tried these and have never used anything else since.
  • Next, still using those pads, I will tone using the No7 Gentle Toner
  • A newer addition to my skincare routine is a serum. So next I would use The Body Shop Vitamin E Moisture Serum
  • This then preps my skin ready for my moisturiser, which is current Simple Light Moisturiser. I really like this moisturiser and have used it on/off for the past few years. It's very gentle on the skin and doesn't cause any irritation. It also soaks into the skin quickly and sits really nicely under make-up
  • Last but not least I like to use an eye cream. I have started using this one by L'oreal which is their Skin Perfection Eye Cream. I'm still not too sure how I feel about this so a review may be coming soon!

And all that gets done in a quick 3 minutes, which allows me longer to apply my make-up and try make myself look awake/alive!

Anyone else got a quick fix for the morning when you're rushing out the door?

Thanks for reading
Iona x

Bloglovin'- TheLittleLassie
Twitter- ionaTLL
Instagram- thelittlelassie
Youtube - TheLittleLassies




No comments:

Post a Comment