Friday 27 May 2016

I've Got Some Explaining To Do

Hello, remember me? Well I wouldn't be surprised if you didn't. It has been a rather long time since I've been doing my regular blogs and I thought I should explain why.

I had got into a really good habit of getting two posts up a week, a Wednesday and a Sunday seemed to work well for me. However, recently I've been finding I just have no spare time for anything. I use to never really go out in the evenings during the week but have found that recently I rarely stay in.

Of course, it's a good thing as I got far too comfortable sitting in my house all the time, which is a rather lonely habit to have, so getting myself out and about was a conscious effort. But it has meant that I'm struggling to find any spare time to myself and to blog. I've been feeling really overwhelmed by just about everything and just feeling exhausted by the end of everyday so all I've been wanting to do is curl up in bed with some Modern Family. (I'm not wanting to sound as if I'm depressed, as I'm not, I'm far from it. I'm probably the happiest I've been with life ever, but it's still exhausting!)

I've also started my YouTube channel again, TheLittleLassies,  and found myself focusing on that more than here but I really do miss blogging. Tomorrow afternoon I am jetting away to Greece for a week's holiday and I think it's exactly what I need. I'm hoping I will be able to completely recharge and come back inspired and ready to take everything on.

Thanks for sticking around and I'll be back soon!

Thanks for reading
Iona x

Bloglovin'- TheLittleLassie
Twitter- ionaTLL
Instagram- thelittlelassie
Youtube - TheLittleLassies

No comments:

Post a Comment