Sunday 12 June 2016

Ground Coffee Scrub




On Friday I received a Glamour Summer Edit beauty box which included 6 beauty products. One of which was a sample of the Ground Coffee Scrub. I've seen this about online quite a bit and was really looking forward to trying it so this morning I tour open the packet and started to scrub away.

The sample I got is Chocolate Orange and it smells good enough to eat. I don't like eating chocolate orange that much but boy do I like the smell of it! It's quite a rough scrub but not painful and as I washed it off I immediately noticed how smooth my skin felt. 

Out of the shower my skin felt even softer and I am so amazed how instantly this smoothed out my skin. Just a week ago I was on holiday and got a bad case of heat rash which left my skin irritated and bumpy and just all round not nice. Although it's since calmed down my skin still felt rough...well not anymore!! 

I will definitely be getting a full sized one as soon as my sample runs out and can't wait to discover what other scents they have!

Anyone else got a favourite scrub?

Thanks for reading
Iona x

Bloglovin'- TheLittleLassie
Twitter- ionaTLL
Instagram- thelittlelassie
Youtube - TheLittleLassies


No comments:

Post a Comment