Sunday 19 June 2016

June 2016 Glossybox


Glossybox seems to be something which isn't really spoken about any more. A few years ago I discovered the beauty box subscription service through a lot of youtube doing monthly unboxing, however, these days it seems a little forgotten about and I don't know why as I am still loving it!

I recently received an e-mail with an offer for Glossybox which sent me back over to their site and before I knew it I was sat at the check-out with a full basket. So last week the box arrived through my door and I thought I'd give a quick tour of what was included.




Origins - GinZing Refreshing Eye Cream
 This may just be 5ml worth of product but it'll be a great way to give it a try before purchasing a full size which would set you back £20

De Bruyère - After Sun Lotion Monoï
The best smelling after sun I've ever tried. It doesn't give the typical after sun smell and is amazingly moisturising! It's also a great size to keep in your handbag for those long beach days. This is a full size product which is £9.48

Ladival - Sun Protection Spray SPF 15
This annoying came after my holiday but it would've been perfect. While I was recently on holiday I ended up with heat rash all over my body so I will definitely be looking forward to using this next time as it's great for sensitive skin. This again is a full size product which would've cost £19.99 (which was the cost of the box so technically all the other products were free!!!)

Emité Make Up - Lip & Cheek Tint
I've only tried this on my lips and found it quite a strange consistency. It left quite a good stain though so I'm going to give it a proper try and will let you know how I get on. This is also full sized and would cost £12.50

Spa To You - Konjac Sponge
As you can see I've not opened this yet so have no idea how it'll be but again I'll let you know if I love it. This would be £6.99. 

Aussies Hair Care
This is a wee bonus product which I've used before, loved and will be keeping this for my next holiday as it'd be great to travel with!


As you can see you get so much for your money. I love being able to try new products out and often find that Glossybox introduce me to brands which I'd never discovered without them. I would definitely recommend giving it a go if you're a bit stuck in a rut with products and don't know where to begin with new ones.

Thanks for reading
Iona x

Bloglovin'- TheLittleLassie
Twitter- ionaTLL
Instagram- thelittlelassie
Youtube - TheLittleLassies






No comments:

Post a Comment