Sunday 26 June 2016

Beauty Haul #7


It feels like it's been quite a while since I last posted a haul but over the past couple of months I've managed to pick up quite a few new beauty bits which I thought I'd put together in one post for you.


MAC Brush Cleanser
This is the best brush cleanser I've found for in-between washes, so when my last bottle ran out this was a no brainier

MAC Lip Pencil in Soar
While I was on the MAC website- a dangerous place to be - I saw that this lip pencil was back in stock. Thanks to Kyle Jenner, who said she loved it ages ago, this has constantly been out of stock so when I finally saw it available it immediately went into my basket and I haven't looked back since

MAC Eye Brow Crayon in Stud
I'm always on the hunt for a good brow product so also thought I'd pick this up. I was nervous about picking a shade online as you can never quite tell how well it'll translate into really life but this shade seems to be suiting very well


NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Morocco 
I finally found a Boots store with a NYX counter and get very over excited...I do believe I squealed in the shop but luckily there was no other customers near by so I think I got away with it. So far this colour hasn't worked well for me and I found it quite patchy but I'll give it another go and see how it looks on top of a lip pencil

NYX Butter Gloss in Tiramisu
After hearing numerous good things about the butter gloss's I felt it only right to pick one up and boy am I glad I did! This is now my daily go to and I'm obsessed. Looking forward to trying more colours

NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in 617 Iced Mocha
Jumbo Eye Pencil's are an idiot-proof way of achieving a smokey eye look. For me, they last longer than shadows and are just so easy to use

No7 Beautifully Matte Light
The Beautifully Matte foundation is one of my favourites and one I always go back to so when I saw a light version was available I was beyond excited as I love a lighter finish, especially for Summer and it has SPF so is a win all round!


The Body Shop Vitamin E Eye Cream
My one and only eye cream. I always need one of these on back-up as I'm yet to find another eye cream which I like as much. My full review can be found here

The Body Shop Vitamin E Aqua Boost Sorbet
Another product I've used before and loved so much I just had to get it again for Summer. My full review can be found here

The Body Shop PiƱita Colada Exfoliating Cream Body Scrub
One from their new range which I haven't tried or smelt before but my goodness, this smells amazing!! I haven't even used it yet but I'm still happy I got it, just to smell every now and then and make me feel like I'm on holiday


And that is what I've picked up recently! Let me know if you've tried any of these products and what you think of them.

Thanks for reading
Iona x

Bloglovin'- TheLittleLassie
Twitter- ionaTLL
Instagram- thelittlelassie
Youtube - TheLittleLassies





No comments:

Post a Comment