Sunday 7 August 2016

Collection Blush and Glow Palette


Collection is definitely most well known for their amazing concealer which is a favourite amongst most beauty bloggers but I have to admit that I haven't tried many of their other products. I was in Boots yesterday and saw that they had a lot of products on offer and for only £3.99. As if their products aren't cheap enough! However, due to this I was very keen to try out one of their palettes which came out not too long ago and I've been wanting to try it since.



The Blush And Glow palette features a bronzer, highlighter and two blushers- one matte and one shimmery. These shades looked incredible so I was very excited to try them out. Not only are the shades beautiful and very easy to wear but they're extremely pigmented. I was so surprised by the quality of these powders, they truly are amazing! I absolutely love this palette and can see it becoming a daily favourite with all the products in one place. I'm yet to wear them for a full day to see how they last but on first impressions...it's a winner!

Thanks for reading
Iona x

Bloglovin'- TheLittleLassie
Twitter- ionaTLL
Instagram- thelittlelassie
Youtube - TheLittleLassies



No comments:

Post a Comment