Sunday 14 August 2016

Everyday Make-Up #3


I have been using the same products for quite a while now and certain have my routine nailed for during the week when I'm in a rush and need to be in auto-pilot mode.

I therefore thought I would share what works for me every day and last throughout the day. I thought this would be quite a short post but, having now picked out the products, there's a good number of them so sit tight...this could take a while! I'll also link the products to reviews I've posted previously below.

I start by priming my skin with Nivea Men Sensitive Post Shave Balm to help keep everything in place all day. To get rid of my purple shadows under my eyes I layer on the concealer so I start with Rimmel Lasting Finish Concealer in the lightest shade to initially conceal the deep colour. I then apply my foundation which is currently No7 Beautifully Matte Light in 'Cool Ivory'. I love this foundation as it feels light as a feather on the skin making in comfortable for a full day. Back to my eyes now with Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer which really helps to brighten under my eyes. To make sure it all stays in place I set it with Soap & Glory One Heck Of A Blot Powder

With the base in place (nice rhyme...) I bring some life back into my face with the Clinique Chubby Contour Stick and Benefit Dandelion Blush. To brighten my face further I will then apply a small amount of YSL Touche Eclat to really waken me up. To finish off my make-up I fill my brows with  MAC Eye Brow Pencil in 'Stud' and set that in place with the  Benefit Ready Set Brow Gel which makes such an amazing difference! All that's left is mascara, Maybelline Waterproof The Falsies Volume, and eyeliner which is  MAC Eye Kohl in 'Teddy'. A sweep of gloss, loving this NYS Butter Gloss in 'Tiramisu' and I'm out the door.

I did not expect there to be so many products! Please tell me I'm not the only one with so many?!

Thanks for reading
Iona x

Bloglovin'- TheLittleLassie
Twitter- ionaTLL
Instagram- thelittlelassie
Youtube - TheLittleLassies

No comments:

Post a Comment