Sunday 9 October 2016

October Birchbox



The time has come again when I've received this months Birchbox and thought I would share what I got. If you would like to see what I got last month to compare them then I did a video on my YouTube channel which you can find here.

But enough of last month...let's see what I got this month!

  • LOC Shadow Stick in 'Haute Cocoa'
  • Aromatherapy Associates De-Stress Muscle Gel
  • Doux Me Pure Spring Mist
  • Which Renewing Mud Mask
  • Number 4 Fluoro5 Elixir Restore & Repair Oil
  • Birch box Eyebrow Brush





On first impressions I am most excited about the LOC shadow stick and least excited about the eyebrow brush which doesn't seem amazing quality but is something which I often need and never have so happy to add that to my dresser. I also think this is the most beautiful birchbox box which I've received and I'm currently trying to think of a use for it so I can have it on my desk as I love it that much...just look at it!!



Thanks for reading
Iona x

Bloglovin'- TheLittleLassie
Twitter- ionaTLL
Instagram- thelittlelassie
Youtube - TheLittleLassies

No comments:

Post a Comment