Sunday 30 October 2016

Liz Earle Skincare


Liz Earle is a brand which you all will of heard of for their amazing hot cloth cleanser which is such a cult product among bloggers and I have to admit I also LOVE it. Therefore, when I saw a deal on Instagram to get a set of Liz Earle products for only £45 I just had to check it out.

My parcel arrived the other day and I am beyond excited to start trying them out. The package includes;

  • Cleanse & Polish - Hot Cloth Cleaner
  • Instant Boost Skin Tonis
  • Skin Repair Moisturiser
  • Superskin Body Skin
  • 2 Muslin Cloths
  • Eyebright Soothing Eye Lotion (which was free!!!)


What I plan to do is to test of all these products at once and try work out if using all of them together really benefits my skin and if they are worth their price. I plan to check in every week or so and report back on the changes I notice, whether positive or negative. I will do a final post on here- which may be in a few months time- but I am also going to be posting a video on my Youtube channel (subscribe here so you don't miss it) which will show how I use the products and give better insight into how my skin takes to them.

Let me know if you have tried any of Liz Earle products and what you thought of them. Or if you have any tips which I need to know to get the best out of these new additions.


Thanks for reading
Iona x

Bloglovin'- TheLittleLassie
Twitter- ionaTLL
Instagram- thelittlelassie
Youtube - TheLittleLassies


No comments:

Post a Comment