Sunday 6 November 2016

Current Favourites #4

It has been over a year since my last favourites post and as you can imagine I've since had a few new favourites to add. Since I've started receiving Glossybox's and Birchbox's I have been able to try out so many new products which I wouldn't of tried otherwise and a couple of these are samples which I've received from these boxes.


Starting with the bases...

BareMinerals Complexion Rescue
This is my go to at the weekend. It feels so light on the skin and offers a light coverage which is build-able to a medium coverage which I love as depending on how my skin is acting I can choose how much to apply. Gives a dewy finish and lasts all day.

No7 Beautifully Matte Light Foundation
This is my go to during the week. Again, it feels very light on the skin and gives a light coverage which is build-able to medium. The reason I wear this during the week is that it sticks around for my entire day at work without going patchy. It is a matte foundation but there is still a light dewiness which means the skin doesn't appear flat. It's also the best colour match I've ever found.

Universal Beauty Secret Flush Blush in '04 Nectar'
This is one which I received in either a Glossybox or Birchbox (really can't remember!) and is from a brand which I've never heard of before. This is a cream blush which I love. It's such a natural peachy/pink blush which has a subtle shimmer to it which brightens the face beautifully. This will definitely stay my go to during winter.



NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in 'Prague'
The shade of this just screams Autumn/Winter and I can't wait to wear it more often. I love the formula of this so much as it stays around for hours without drying the lips out. For a full review check out this post here.

Benefit Ka-Brow in '2'
I picked this up at the airport recently having heard nothing but great things about the new benefit range and my word, this did not disappoint. This really does hang around on day and hold the brows in shape. I got the shade 2 as the shade 3 was out of stock but it turns out that shade 2 is the perfect shade for me. I love that you can use this either very lightly for a more natural look or build it up for a fully, bolder brow.

The Body Shop Drops of Youth Concentrate
This was another from Glossybox/Birchbox which I was very excited to try. Again, The Body Shop recently brought out this whole new range and I really wanted to try it out. The first time I tried this my skin literally soaked it up and sudden looked fuller and younger. I can't describe how amazing my skin looked just after one use, a must have during the colder months I reckon. 

Let me know what your favourites have been this month!

Thanks for reading
Iona x

Bloglovin'- TheLittleLassie
Twitter- ionaTLL
Instagram- thelittlelassie
Youtube - TheLittleLassies








No comments:

Post a Comment