Monday 21 November 2016

My Favourite Berry Lips



One of my favourite things about Autumn/Winter is the fact I can bring out my deep berry lips again! Berry lips are my go to and if I had a statement look they would have to be part of it. So, please find below a few of my favourites.

  • MAC Lustre Lipstick £15.50 - Plumful
  • Nyx Soft Matte Lip Cream £4.99 - 18 Prague
  • Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm £7.99 - 225 Sultry
  • Maybelline ColorDrama Color Show £5.50 - 310
  • Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lipcolor £8.99 - 635 Passion

Can you tell I love a good matte lip?! A post on my lip saviours to keep my lips from drying out will be coming soon.

What's your favourite lip shade for Autumn/Winter? If you have any posts then leave links below as I always enjoy reading new ones!

Thanks for reading
Iona x

Bloglovin'- TheLittleLassie
Twitter- ionaTLL
Instagram- thelittlelassie
Youtube - TheLittleLassies



No comments:

Post a Comment