Sunday 13 November 2016

November's Glossybox & Birchbox


A new month means new boxes from my favourite beauty subscriptions- Glossybox and Birchbox and I thought I would do a quick round up of both in the one post. Starting with Glossybox...


I have to say I was rather chuffed with this month's Glossybox which hosts 4 full size items and even came with a chocolate -which isn't in the photo's as it was consumed before a blog post could even cross my mind. The box included;

  • Ruby Professional Large Tapered Blending Brush - this brush seems like a perfect brush for blending out eyeshadow to create a beautiful smokey eye look. I also think this will be great for precise highlighting, such as on the brow bones or nose. RRP €8
  • 111Skin Bio Cellulose Facial Treatment Mask - I love sheet masks so can't wait to use this. This is obviiously  full size and RRP is £20! I think I'll be saving this for when my skin needs a major pick me up, likely around Christmas/New Year time
  • Wilkinson Sword Quattro for Woman Raspberry Rain Disposable Razors - These razors have scented handles...I'm not sure why you would want that but I'm always happy to receive razors in beauty boxes as they're usually so expensive! Not a very exciting item but definitely one that'll be needed and used. This is also full sized and RRP is £5.96
  • This Works Deep Sleep Pillow Spray - I often have sleep issues and use this spray most nights to help me fall asleep. This genuinely helps me get a more restful night and will use this travel size whenever I go away. RRP £16 for full sized
  • De Bruyere Beauté Jumbo Eye Pencil in Bubble 07 - This looks like such a beautiful shade and one for both day and night. Eye pencils/crayons are my favourites as they appeal effortlessly and usually have great staying power. Really looking forward to trying this out having heard nothing about this brand before. This is full size and RRP €15

Now for Birchbox's offerings...

  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar Primer - So the idea of this is to help make your lipstick last longer by applying a small amount of this primer before your lipstick. I really like the idea of this and think it'll come very handy over the festive period. Whether it works or not I'm yet to find out but I'll report back what I think. RRP £15 for the full size
  • Wet Brush Midi Wet Brush - I've heard a lot about these brushes but have never tried one as I love my tangle teezer. After using this for the past few days I still prefer my tangle teezer for getting out knots seemlessly but do like the fact this has a handle to hold on to. The wet brush is still much more gentle than a normal brush, I definitely wish I had one of these when I was young with hair past my bum! RRP £11.99
  • Nuxe Creme Prodigieuse - This is an anti-fatigue moisturising cream which is exactly the pick-me-up that my skin needs after a long week at work. Nuxe is such a well known and loved brand that I can't wait to try this out. RRP £21 for the full size
  • Beauty Protector Protect & Detangle - Another new brand to try out and arrived just in time as my current leave in conditioner is very close to running out. I love the fact that this one not only protects but conditions as well. RRP £18.50 for the full size
  • Marcelle BB Cream Golden Glow Illuminator - Another skin brightening product to help us through the winter months. I tried this today and not too sure I saw a massive difference, however that could be down to my application rather than the product. I'll play about a bit more with this and let you know if it blows my mind or not. RRP £25.50 for the full size

I'm so excited to try all these products out a bit more and let you know how I get on with them. Let me know in the comments what product you'd most like to hear about or if you've tried any of these yourselves!


Thanks for reading
Iona x

Bloglovin'- TheLittleLassie
Twitter- ionaTLL
Instagram- thelittlelassie
Youtube - TheLittleLassies



No comments:

Post a Comment