Sunday 2 April 2017

Empties #17


It feels like it's actually been a wee while since I've done an empties post and I think that's due to my 'No New Make-Up March'. Thanks to this, which you can read about here, I've been using up products which I already have and have been forgotten about thanks to exciting new releases that I can't stop myself from buying. 

However, my skincare routine nor make-up usage hasn't lessened at all so I have managed to use up some products and thought I would share my thoughts on them.

Neals Yard Beauty Sleep Concentrate
The scent of this product takes some getting use to but as soon as I was over it I really enjoyed using this product. It really helped keep my skin moisturised as it just soaked in beautifully without leaving a greasy feeling.

Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish
The same classic product with a slightly different scent. This is a rose and lavender scented version which I thought I would try out for a change. However, the scent was a bit overwhelming for me and I think next time I will stick with the original. 


Pixi Glow Tonic 
I love this exfoliating glow tonic. Everything from the beautiful packaging to the gentle exfoliation for your skin, this is an overall winner. I feel you know when a product works for you when you notice a difference when you stop using it and with this, I can really tell the difference!

Doux Me Pure Spring Water Spray
I got this spray in a Glossybox and it's from a brand I've never heard of before but I've completely fallen in love with it. Whenever I cleanse my face to remove make-up I like letting it breath so prefer not to apply any moisturiser straight away so instead I would spray some of this on my face. It is such a fine mist and feels so refreshing. I think it'll be a must have during Summer to help cool down - optimistic to think Scotland will be hot enough to need to do this!

Benefit "That Gal" Face Primer
This brightening primer worked a charm. I recently stopped wearing foundation on a daily basis thanks to my skin really improving due to this product which you can read about here, so I've been using this primer to help brighten my skin on a daily basis instead and give me a 'glow from within' look. 

Lush Snow Fairy Shower Gel
My ULTIMATE favourite scent from Lush and a product which I always stock up on each Winter. This was my last bottle so I've got a loooong wait until I can enjoy it again.


Zoella Shower Glaze
Talking about amazing scents...this was another shower gel which I absolutely LOVED. This gingerbread scent was so nice and thankfully I think is still available throughout the year!

Korres Santorini Shower Gel
How have I managed to use up this many shower gels!? This mini is from a recent Glossybox and also smells incredible. This is less of a sweet scent and does make me think about holidays abroad in the sunshine...one can dream!

Thanks for reading
Iona x

Bloglovin'- TheLittleLassie
Twitter- ionaTLL
Instagram- thelittlelassie
Youtube - TheLittleLassies

No comments:

Post a Comment