Sunday 26 March 2017

Foreo Luma Play


If you've seen my video, which you can watch here, I got a Foreo Luna Play in a Birchbox and was very excited to try it out. I've seen a lot of the bigger version - the Luna 2 - in other bloggers nighttime routine posts and couldn't understand what the hype was all about. I thought it was a novelty item that wouldn't make much difference but boy was I wrong.

The first time I used this little guy I was literally amazed by the difference it made in my skin straight away. It was the softest it's ever been since my baby days. After using this a couple of times I found my skin looking brighter and healthier to the point where I actually no longer wear foundation! 


The improvement in my skin has been so amazing that I was sure it couldn't be down to just the one product. However, it's the only thing which has changed in my skincare routine which makes me think it must be. 

I use this roughly 3 - 4 times a week and will definitely be buying the bigger version which you can re-charge once my wee one has had it's day! Did anyone else experience such a change in their skin while using the Foreo Luna Play?

Thanks for reading
Iona x

Bloglovin'- TheLittleLassie
Twitter- ionaTLL
Instagram- thelittlelassie
Youtube - TheLittleLassies

No comments:

Post a Comment