Sunday 19 March 2017

Benefit They're Real Double The Lip


As you will have read in my previous post, which you can read here, there was one stand out item from March's Birchbox which I knew I had to dedicate a post to itself. Introducing....Benefit's They're Real Double The Lip.




Benefit are always great at launching new products so you've probably seen these around recently. This is the first product I've seen which includes both a liner and lipstick in the same bullet making application simple and effortless and I think it's genius!

Having seen other people's swatches I was intrigued but unsure as to whether this would be for me as I don't really go for the "liner look". However, when I saw this sample in my Birchbox I was very excited as it allows me to try out the product myself without splashing the cash. 


The first time I tried this I was so surprised by how creamy it felt and smoothly it applied. The shape of the bullet makes it ridiculously simple to apply and, after a small amount of blending in, I absolutely love the slight ombre affect which this gives. I have the shade 'Lustry Rose' and it's the perfect day time lip shade which adds a slight hint of pink to the lips and life to the face. It's going to be perfect for Spring! 

I would normally blend it together for a less harsh definition

Of course, since it isn't a matte lip it doesn't last as long as other lip products but it lasts a good few hours before needing topped up. I do find that the liner stays longer then the lipstick side so that needs an eye kept on it but all in all, this is very comfortable to wear and quick to re-apply. 

If you've tried this out let me know what you thought of the liner and lipstick combination and if it works for you!

Thanks for reading
Iona x

Bloglovin'- TheLittleLassie
Twitter- ionaTLL
Instagram- thelittlelassie
Youtube - TheLittleLassies 

No comments:

Post a Comment