Wednesday 8 March 2017

No New Make-Up March

 

This year is set to be an expensive one for me; buying a flat, sisters hen do, sisters wedding and a couple of potential stay-cations. So I thought, to help me save the pennies, I would challenge myself to 'No New Make-up March'! Never heard of it?! Well that because I made it up!

I know how tempted I always am to pick up a couple of new items from the make-up stands, especially when there's new releases, and literally find myself spending so much money on beautiful new make-up which in reality, I don't really need. I have boxes of make-up in my room just waiting to be used so I thought, to help use them up - and to stop me spending so much money - I would challenge myself to not buy any new make-up this month.

This also stretches to new cleansers that I don't need or yet another tangle teezer which is a different colour to the one I have so obviously I NEED it...

It is actually proving a lot more difficult than I thought...I was in a massive Boots at the weekend and left with a hand full of swatches and a list of products which I can't wait to try! One being the new liquid lipsticks by L'Oreal...anyone tried these yet?! I'm hoping that by reading other blogs and reviews it might help calm my addition so please link any below!!

I'm embarrassed to admit this is only half of it...


If you think you're similar to me in the way that you have so much make-up and yet continue to buy more then I would recommend joining in this no new make-up month. I'm hoping to re-discover a couple of favourites from my stash that I've forgotten about!

Also, if we don't succeed this month then there's soon another month beginning with 'M' so we can always try again...

Thanks for reading
Iona x

Bloglovin'- TheLittleLassie
Twitter- ionaTLL
Instagram- thelittlelassie
Youtube - TheLittleLassies

No comments:

Post a Comment