Sunday 26 February 2017

Empties #16

 

It's been a while since my last empties post so my collection has built up. So much so that in order to keep the post shorter than a novel I'll only include items which I haven't reviewed in an empties post recently to stop things from becoming repetitive. So here's what I've used up over the past couple of months;

Pixi Glow Tonic
This is such a cult product that I didn't try it for so long as I couldn't understand how much difference a good tonic could make. Having tried this, I now know. This stuff has changed my life skin so much for the better that I haven't used anything else since

Pixi Makeup Fixing Mist
I love using a makeup fixing spray and tried this one for the first time. I LOVE the packaging and it smells really nice too. The mist is nice and fine so it's doesn't feel uncomfortable spraying onto your face. It is a bit more expensive than other sprays I've tried so I'm not sure I'll repurchase this one every time but I did really enjoy using it

Lush Snow Fairy Shower Gel
My absolutely favourite scent ever ever ever! Being a Christmas limited edition means that this empty bottle means I've now got to wait 9 months for another one but it's SO worth the wait!

PocketBac Anti-Bacterial Hand Gel
This may be a random one to include in an empties post but I literally can't get enough of these little anti-bacterial hand gels from Bath & Body works (I think that's what it's called). There's so many different scents which I must go on about a lot as every time a friend of mine goes to the US they bring me back a hand full of these little guys to keep me stocked up

Dirty Works 8-in-1 Miracle Serum
I picked this up as an emergency serum as I had run out and didn't have time to pop to Boots so thought I'd take a chance on this when I was in Sainsbury's. I was very pleasantly surprised by this and would definitely buy again. It's a gel like consistency which felt really nice going onto the skin and really helped my moisturiser work better

EOS Lip Balm
Again, another cult product which I thought was over priced but when I saw it on offer in Boots I gave it a go and can definitely see why everyone loves it so much. Although it feels like any other lip balm it really is very affective and made my lips feel so much softer

E.L.F Lip Exfoliator
To go along with the lip balm, this was a great lip scrub and was so affordable. I love how this comes as a stick rather than in a pot like a lot of other lip scrubs as this made applying the product so easy and mess free. It's rough enough to really scrub away dry lips but also contains oils to leave the lips feeling moisturised

Bourjois Healthy Balance Powder
I really love this powder. It doesn't cake, gives good coverage, can be built up and last throughout the day. Definitely one to keep in the make-up bag at all times

And that is it, well done if you've made it this far! Let me know if you've tried any of these products or what you favourite empty product was this month.

Thanks for reading
Iona x

Bloglovin'- TheLittleLassie
Twitter- ionaTLL
Instagram- thelittlelassie
Youtube - TheLittleLassies

No comments:

Post a Comment