Sunday 12 February 2017

The Longest Lasting Lip I've Ever Worn

 

As you will see in this vlog here I went out for a night out wearing a rather bold lip. Because my outfit was all black I wanted to inject some colour and chose this shade by Maybelline to do it. This ColorDrama Lip Crayon in shade 310 is such a beautiful and bold colour. I was nervous wearing it on a night out as I knew I'd be drinking wine which meant no straw so I expected the colour to fade fairly quickly.



After a few hours - and a good few glasses of wine - I popped to the toilet to inspect how well the colour was holding in there and was extremely surprised to see it was all still there. It hadn't faded at all! Nor was I told awkwardly that I had lipstick on my teeth at any point either so it was a winner all round.



Since it is a matte product my lips felt slightly dry by the end of the night but nothing that a coat of lip balm could sort. Applied at 7:30pm it was still refusing to budge come 2am even after a night of drinking, dancing and much laughing!

If you've ever tried a product which lasted this long then please let me know below!

Thanks for reading
Iona x

Bloglovin'- TheLittleLassie
Twitter- ionaTLL
Instagram- thelittlelassie
Youtube - TheLittleLassies

No comments:

Post a Comment