Sunday 12 February 2017

February Glossybox

 

Glossybox is something which I've been subscribed to for quite a while and I still get an excited tummy when I see the box waiting for me when I get home. As soon as I had opened the external packaging I knew I was going to love it. The box is themed around Love and as such has been given a slight make-over. I LOVE the packaging, which is very fitting with the theme, and also loved the products inside the just as much!

 

Here's whats inside;

  • Jeanna Arthes L'Eau de Rose - full size - RRP £20
  • La Theorie Des Volcans Noir Eternae Youth Potion Face Scrub - full size - £26
  • Garnier Ultimate Blends Honey Treasures Strength Restorer Balm - RRP £4.49 for full size
  • Ciate London Paint Pot in Iced Frappe - full size - RRP £9
  • Mememe Beat the Blues in Oyster Gold - full size - RRP £7.25

I have actually got the Mememe highlighter already and it is a great dupe for the Benefit version and I would recommend it if you're on a bit of a budget. The item which I am the most in love with is definately the nail polish from Ciate. I've never tried Ciate before but have heard nothing but good things about it so was very excited to try it out. Its also in the most beautiful pinky nude and having just tried on my bridesmaid dress for my sisters wedding the other day I think this may the most perfect nude to go with it.

I genuinely really like every item in the box and look forward to using them all. If I had to pick one which I'm least excited about I would pick the perfume. I think it's amazing that this is in the box as it's such great value but personally, for me, floral scents aren't my favourite. However, I've worn this the past couple of days and it reminds me of my granny for some reason...I'm not sure if she used to wear rose perfume as well but I kind of like it more for this reason.

I think this is one of the best Glossybox's that I've ever had as I can genuinely say that I will use every product in the box and excited to do so!

If any of you have received your Glossybox's this month let me know what you thought and which product is your favourite.


Thanks for reading
Iona x

Bloglovin'- TheLittleLassie
Twitter- ionaTLL
Instagram- thelittlelassie
Youtube - TheLittleLassies

No comments:

Post a Comment