Wednesday 15 March 2017

March's Glossybox


If you saw my last post - which you can find here -  I recently got my Birchbox for March. But Birchbox isn't the only beauty box subscription that I have - I'm a little obsessed - so I thought I'd keep it fair and show what I got in March's Glossybox too as again, this month they seem to have up'd their game and have really impressed me with what's inside.


So let's just get in to it...

Oolution Eye Love - RRP £30
I've never heard of this brand before and can't believe how much this little tube is worth! This is full size so would normally be £30 if you bought it...amazing value to get through Glossybox!! Says it's Anti-dark circles and puffiness so count me in

Sleek Make-up Eye & Cheek Palette - RRP £10
Another full sized item! Before receiving our boxes we got to choose which one we wanted out of 4 and I picked the palette called 'Dancing Til Dark'. I'm not 100% sure this would've been my favourite palette as although I love the eyeshadows I'm not convinced yet by the blusher shades and not sure they really suit me. However, pigmentation is amazing as ever from Sleek and they've really improved their packaging from years ago. There's a massive mirror which makes this the ideal travel buddy. The lid also hold itself up which I really enjoy as it's very annoying when they drop ether side so you have to balance it while trying to apply eyeliner neatly

This Works In Transit Camera Close-Up - RRP £30 (for the full size)
This is a product which I've been wanting to try for literally SSOOOO long so I literally squealed when I saw it in this box. Victoria Beckham has sworn by this product so, given how great she looks even though she is running around after 4 kids and running a fashion empire, I will definitely take her advice

Crabtree & Evelyn Somerset Meadow Hand Therapy - RRP6
Another full size item? Here it is! Again another brand I've never heard of which is why I love Glossybox as you get to try so many new brands without spending a whole lot of money. I think the packaging is adorable and the perfect size to just through in your handbag and go

SkinFix  Inc Foaming Oil Cleanser - RRP £14.99 (for the full size)
Yet another new brand which is being brought to my attention. A foaming oil cleanser - something I've never heard of before - which is ph balanced, sulphate free and with jojoba and macadamia oils. Not much not to love there!


Which do you prefer the look of? This month's Glossybox or Birchbox? If you receive any other beauty box subscriptions then leave links to your posts below and I love seeing what other boxes offer. 

Thanks for reading
Iona x

Bloglovin'- TheLittleLassie
Twitter- ionaTLL
Instagram- thelittlelassie
Youtube - TheLittleLassies



No comments:

Post a Comment