Sunday 7 May 2017

Empties #18


Recently I've been making an effort to use up products which I've already got or items which I've received in my beauty subscription boxes. It was just too tempting to constantly be picking up new products almost every time I was in Boots just because I wanted to try it out or really liked the packaging (I'm every marketers dream!) so I really focused on using things up which I have and haven't only saved a good few pounds but also discovered a few new favourites.

MAC Prep + Prime Skin Base Visage
This was a mini which I got with a MAC order and by the end of the small tube I loved it. It felt really smooth going on to the skin and make-up sat on top beautifully. It didn't dry out my skin or increase the oiliness either so a very good all-rounder for all skin types I think.

Jane Iredale Smooth Affair
Another primer which I've used up. This one was from September's Birchbox and was incredible. This really did brighten my skin up and get incredible on the skin. It's a fairly expensive products so I won't be repurchasing anytime soon purely down to a tightened budget but if money wasn't an issue this would be top of my list.

Revlon Colorstay Gel Envy Diamond Top Coat
This was from September's Glossybox and it has been my favourite top coat ever. Its a thick top coat which almost gives your nails a shellac appearance and really helps the varnish last a very long time. It also makes them extremely shiny!

Nuxe Multi-Purpose Dry Oil
I used this on my body only and my goodness what a delight it was. It didn't leave the skin feeling too oily but beautifully soft. It smelt incredible and just felt really luxurious. A little really went a long way so well worth spending a little more for such a beautiful item.

Anatomicals Under Eye Patches
I think I got these off ASOS in the sale. I really like the brand Anatomicals and while I enjoyed using these I'm honestly not sure if they made a great deal of difference. However, they were easy to use and felt very cooling and moisturisng so I would still use them again. 


Let me know what you've used up recently and what you thought!

Thanks for reading
Iona x

Bloglovin'- TheLittleLassie
Twitter- ionaTLL
Instagram- thelittlelassie
Youtube - TheLittleLassies



No comments:

Post a Comment