Sunday 28 May 2017

Empties #19

Once again my empty supplies has built up so I thought I'd share how I got on with some products which I haven't included in an empties post before.



Olay Beauty Fluid - Day
Olay is a brand which has been around since forever so you know you're in safe hands with them. This moisturiser is beautifully light, sinks into skin leaving it baby soft and smells amazing. It isn't the cheapest moisturiser but it certainly is still affordable and worth the extra few pennies in my opinion.

Lucas' Papaw Ointment
Similar to the 8 hour cream by Elizabeth Arden but for a third of the price, my heart broke a little when this tube ran out as I can't find it anywhere to buy in Scotland. VERY luckily, I actually received another one in this months Glossybox! As if they knew! (you can see what else I got in that Glossybox here)

Polaar Ice Pure Gentle Scrub with Artic Cotton
This is another item which I got from a beauty subscription box which I've really enjoyed using. It really was a gentle scrub with tiny balls to help exfoliate your face without being too harsh. I used every 3 days so or but it was definately gentle enough to use every day if desired.

Bourjois Healthy Balance Matte Powder
I cannot remember a time when I didn't use this powder. At the moment my skin is looking alright so on an every day basis I no longer bother with foundation but use this to help reduce my shine and red cheeks. It's got a great amount of coverage without looking really cakey. It is also quite slim compared to other compacts and has a mirror on the inside making it perfect for travel and top-ups during the day.

Ground Chocolate Orange Body Scrub
I think my favourite from all the empties...I can't get enough of this scrub! It smells A-MA-ZING!!!! It also leaves your skin feeling the most soft that it'll have felt since you were literally a baby. Since I started this bag Boots has started selling it so I'll be picking up another on my next visit.

Let me know what empties you've used up recently or if you've tried any of the above.

Thanks for reading
Iona x

Bloglovin'- TheLittleLassie
Twitter- ionaTLL
Instagram- thelittlelassie
Youtube - TheLittleLassies

No comments:

Post a Comment